Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-30-2021, 03:09 PM)Stewy Wrote: I have made the cross over from trying new games to replaying my favorites over and over.

Even though I had beaten Persona 5 twice, I got Royal for Christmas and then played through that twice.  One of the greatest RPG's of all time IMO

Then played through Dragon Quest 11 for the third time - just have the final battle to do.

Finishing up the billionth play through of Dragon Age Inquisition because the combat is fun, story is awesome and my wife gets to help me choose my character and who I romance.

Just bought Witch 3 Complete for the PS4 - have already played and beaten it on Xbox, but my PS4 is the one hooked up right now in the living room, so W3 is next on my agenda, when not finishing DAI.

And in May will focus on ME Legendary.

I did buy and DL Horizon Zero Dawn, so maybe I'll play through something new eventually.

Nice list and all awesome games.

I keep saying im gonna stop with these big online games and just start sinking hours into my RPG's

But i never seem to run out of multiplayer stuff to do lol... over 100 hours in red dead 2 havent touched the story lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 03-30-2021, 03:28 PM