Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(04-14-2021, 03:49 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I do plan on platinuming the Dark Souls series. Back to the Future was fun and I'm not looking forward to the multiplayer for Black Flag seeing as how the HD rereleases of the older AC's removed MP trophies (Thank God).

I'm also debating Dead Rising. If not the whole series then at least the original. I loved that game. I got most of the achievements on my original Xbox account.

Dead rising is an amazing game...   I didnt like it at first mainly cause i screwed up my playthru and was mad lol.  But i gave it another shot when they gave DR 2 for free with gold and love the series.

1 is great. 2 and Off the Record were also great. 3 Was good added some new things and features and modernized it a bit. 4 is fun but loses some of the charm the previous games had

Dark souls series takes some time but doublable solo.  (even for cov items you can farm solo generally)

Blackflag multi   aside from 3 or 4 things can all be done solo in wolfpack mode.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 04-14-2021, 09:00 AM