Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(06-07-2021, 11:50 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Big metroid fan....although not enough to dig the Wii out of the basement to play through the Prime Trilogy so..... That's my biggest hope for e3, a Prime Trilogy remaster to dangle a carrot for the fans. If not, at least there is the timeless classic that is Super Metroid.

I'd be shocked if BotW 2 isn't the "one last title" segment in their presentation. I am also hoping for Switch Pro news, but they have said it's exclusively software for Nintendo this year.

Yeah I'm surprised they havent thrown any bones to Metroid fans. I was expecting something after they announced the delay...but no dice. A port or maybe a new 2D style game in the style of maybe Megaman 11 would've been nice.

Kinda bummed to hear that last part. My OG Switch is getting ragged out. It's been running hot lately...probably from 3.5 years of dust. Plus the DLSS running Switch games at upwards of 4k and 60 fps sounds NICE.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Shake n Blake - 06-08-2021, 12:07 AM