Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(06-29-2021, 02:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: right the choice is there and all the old skills are unlockable in the leveling tree.       So far of the new...  Origins and Valhalla (havent done much of odyssey yet)     Origins had the best environment just the english country side by comparison is dull (great looking but dull)     

Only thing i kinda miss from the new ones is the button timing kills...  (once you got enough kills in the old system every correct hit after was an instant kill... )  You dont get a great combat flow going like the old style   but combat is a lot of fun. and i still have plenty of the old ones to go back to... Think im going to grab the Enzio Triology as Brotherhood probly has the best in game mechanics of them all

I will say I miss legit smoke bombs, the attack and press triangle to throw a smoke bomb sucks. I constantly throw smoke just trying to loot a guy I just killed
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 06-29-2021, 09:36 PM