Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(07-19-2021, 09:10 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Buddy and I started this little gem of a game.. Journey to the Savage Planet

Basically a 3d Metroidvania type game where you are exploring a planet to find parts to return home while categorizing the plant and animal life.   With different thing not accessible until you have unlocked upgrades found later in the game.

Its mostly relaxing other than a few of the platforming puzzles for collectibles.     All and all  we have been having a blast with it.   havent tried the dlc yet..

Ohhh speaking of DLC..

Maneaters DLC splashes down on 8/31

Interesting I just added this to my list for my Space Project Platinum I'm building for the trophy website I'm a part of.

I've also finished Origins (Such a good game) and am working my way through Odyssey now. Just picked up the disc version of Chronicles from Amazon so I'm almost finished with the entire series.

Has anyone played Hades? It's coming Ps4 sometime soon and I am thinking of trying it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 07-20-2021, 12:53 PM