Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(08-04-2021, 02:36 PM)Stewy Wrote: Some funny thoughts from your list, and thank you for it.

#1 - Witcher 3 - isn't on the list to be optimized for Series X, but I've played through it 3-4 times already anyway.  :)
#2 - I don't consider AC games to be RPG's, and certainly not my cup of tea, but thanks for the suggestion.
#3 - MELE - man I have failed you guys.  I am likely the biggest Bioware and ME fanboy on these forums.  So yes I've played it.  I have at least 40+ playthroughs of each game (and still finding stuff I've missed before - example, I'm doing my first romance of Jack and it is fantastic with amazing character growth and development from Jack), and am currently playing it rotating with Skyrim SE and Animal Crossing (it's a family thing).
#4 - JEFO - sounds like my kind of game.  Will check it out.
#5 - I've looked at Yakuza several times, buti t hasn't gripped me.  I'll look again.
#6 - Not interested in MMO's.

Question:  If you have a game for XBONE like Skyrim SE or ME:LE, can you transfer saves?  Do you have to make a completely new purchase?

Thanks!

well i think witcher 3 will be optimized soon if its not on the list

The newer AC games are closer to RPGs than the old style.. based on leveling and such.. But still if your not into it your not into it lol.  

For your Question...  Most games have smart delivery and cloud saves.     So game like Mass Effect LE  1 purchase and you can install on any system its available for.  X1/XSX  you saves should pull right over  (i havent done this for ME but gears 5 everything pulls right over)

***To Better Answer Your Question anything that you could play on the Xbox 1 should work on the Series X including 360 and OG xbox titles that were available.
So even if a game has a separate X1 to XSX version the X1 version is still back compat.

Same achievement list to so you dont have to start that over.

But there are games that this is not true some games work closer to the PS4/PS5 where there is a version for both (purchase for both and require different save files)  Best one i know of off the top of my Head is Control. **although one of the versions comes with the both for the same price as just the X/S version**

Jedi Fallen Order was fun i haven't tried it since they upgraded it and added a few things.     
(I also tend to avoid MMOs and havent touched YAkuza  yet either. )

If i think of any more RPGs ill let you know.  I have a ton but most are still just X1 titles

You can use your External hard drives too if you had any for the Xbox 1 but if you don't transfer it to the SSD it wont be the X/S version (so mainly for older games)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 08-04-2021, 04:56 PM