Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(08-11-2021, 04:46 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Just in time for me to get finished with Odyssey and jump into all of the DLC.

Also Diablo 2? Shouldn't it be Diablo 4? Or is Blizzard going back in time to when they weren't being hassled with massive lawsuits. Something to consider before you give them your money (though easy for me to say I don't like Diablo that much).

Yeah they remastered it graphically added some quality of life improvements and for the first time are bringing Diablo 2 to Consoles...

Diablo 4 is still coming.  (so is immortals  lol)    

I already purchased it..  I dont really care about the work politics and happenings im not gonna withhold my money cause i dont like a CEO or employees are unhappy. They have to work that out themselves.... Ill withhold my money if i dont like something the game is doing like Pay to Win loot boxes and other shady mechanics..   Like i dont like these Card Systems for upgrades very much so probly will wait on Back for Blood until its deeply discounted.

Blizzard has never done me wrong.    But the last game i bought from them was Diablo 3 lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 08-11-2021, 08:44 AM