Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(09-12-2021, 08:53 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Currently not playing much. I made the mistake on buying Madden, smh, such a bad game. But I have lots of time on my hands here, and there is literally nothing else I want to delve into until Fifa, and then in a few months the new 'Souls' game which is a must buy.

Madden has been bad for some time now, literally cut & paste year to year. Lazy developers at EA. I don’t play online, and none of the other modes interest me other than good ole Franchise mode. I play it offline, solo. And although it IS a “meh” game, with literally nothing added to make franchise mode better, like more control over stadium rebuilds or being able to design your own team and it’s uniforms rather like it used to be rather than this “pick out of these premade options”, I still rather enjoy building my Bengals teams. And every year I tell myself “you are not going to waste money on another Madden copy n paste game this year “ the Bengals go and do something that makes me buy the damn thing! Last year was drafting Burrow. This year it’s those sexy new uniforms. They better win a damn Super Bowl this year or I’m not buying next year’s edition! (Uh-huh. Keep telling myself that! )
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - The D.O.Z. - 09-12-2021, 09:53 PM