Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(09-23-2021, 11:16 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I doubt it’s SquareEnix. Too much Sony loyalty in their past. It COULD happen, I guess. I never understood how FFXIV can be on PS3, 4, and now 5….and PC…but Xbox players get no love. The talks have picked back up recently so maybe that changes soon.

I could see a Ubisoft purchase. They’ve had good games. I loved the South Park games (Xbox won the console wars in the Black Friday trilogy, MS-DOS 13 Bill Gates was GREAT! ) I actually enjoyed The Division games when I had internet in my pre-country life days. They’ve pretty much cornered the Tom Clancy theme games, which are hit or miss but had some gems throughout the years like Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, etc.

i love ubisoft...  I dont play all their titles as there is a lot but they have open world games nailed pretty well imo  (they are fun to play)

I am not one into the tom clancy games myself but they always look decent.

They also have the Hasboro games. 

As far as southpark they(the creators) just signed a 900+ mill contract to make episodes till 2030 and produce a new game,  as well as 2 movies a year direct to paramount plus streaming service..

So hopefully ubisft is making that new one as the last 2 were great.

Id be happy with ubisoft.   Xbox would love to have those on game pass too im sure. (but they have like 200 different studios lol so thats a lot to manage)

Square and Sega   Microsoft tried to purchase in the past.     Sega has a better relationship with xbox.  But if xbox wants those square titles buying it would do it lol.  (Sega recently separated its games division from its gambling division Sammy Sega)  so its set up for purchase.

And WB studios are available to buy again and Microsoft was in convo to purchase last time they were available.

Konami IPs or Komija studios might be in play as well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 09-23-2021, 11:24 AM