Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(10-04-2021, 09:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: RGG????

Yakuza now on Xboxs too....

Known as Ryu ga Gotoku (which is how I refer to the series, when I'm talking to people in the know; many in North America aren't even aware of the series) in the East, hence why 7 is called, "Like a Dragon," here in the West (which is what, "Ryu ga Gotoku," translates to). I also got a PS4 for Shenmue III, as I am one of the superfans of the world for that series (not one of the guys who dropped $10,000.00 for Kickstarter, but my fandom is just as high and proud).

Honestly, IMO, almost every game that has come out since the mid 2000s is a piece of tripe and I really don't care for 99% of all games, especially since I have a backlog of over 100 games for my Sega consoles (of which I own every one released, ever) to play, so I don't really care to play anything modern; I didn't even turn on my PS4 from April 2020, until last Monday, except to download the console updates.

And I already have trophies and the like, so I'll never switch to Box, unless there's some exclusivity going on (which there won't be).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Truck_1_0_1_ - 10-04-2021, 10:54 AM