Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(10-04-2021, 05:33 PM)Stewy Wrote: Valve?  I could see that.  MS would own the market for two major game delivery platforms.  PC (steam) and XBOX.  And maybe MS would force them to actually put out another HL game.  (Alix doesn't count - prequel).

Right there are a lot of places MS could invest with their 200 B in cash  lol....   (thats enough to buy Sony outright btw)  lol.    Valve makes sense for a few reasons but not likely to happen till Gabe is ready to sell it.  (1. Gabe said hed only sell to MS,   2. VR Tech something xbox lacks, 3. Steam deck   more ways to play gamepass. 4. Steam store  lol....)

Other rumor everyone was excited about was take 2...  But i dont see them buying them but maybe making a gamepass deal for the back catalog.  

WB still seems the most interesting to me if MS goal is to really reach 2-3 billion people...    AS that gives them lego games a fighting studio DC heros and  HBO Max... and some movie studios to make Xbox movies.   (and i mean WB whole not just the games department) 

Funny enough with all these rumors Microsoft is the only one that hasnt bought anything lately lol.

Playstation has purchased a few studios since MS picked up Zenimax. Netflix just purchased 1 as well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 10-05-2021, 09:30 AM