Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(10-12-2021, 11:24 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I end up giving up and hunting Lynels for their OP weapons. I hate that weapons break in BotW. They could have at least added a way to reforge / repair them with either a smith or a somewhat expensive potion / crafted potion via rare recipe.

I have a love/hate relationship with that mechanic. I like the concept of damaging your weapons. It makes collecting them more relevant, and brings strategy to it. That said, I think they could've implemented it better. Like you said, a way to upgrade the durability or repair your favorites would've been nice.

(10-12-2021, 11:55 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I had to cheese one level on Trial of the Sword Master Mode. The one with the Lizalfos. It is very possible pretty much softlock yourself if you don't do the infinite backstab trick.

Otherwise just cook up a +3 strength meal that last 30 min and go in with full yellow hearts. Helps out a bunch.

Thanks for the tip. ThumbsUp

My biggest problem now is that I have to readjust myself to the combat in BoTW. The older I get, the longer it takes me to adjust to different games...if the combat is relatively complex in any way.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Shake n Blake - 10-13-2021, 01:26 AM