Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(10-20-2021, 10:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I feel ya. My life has ebbed and flowed in that regard.

As a kid and teen, I loved games, but only gamed when my friends weren't around.

In my 20s I worked a ton and gamed like you. I was balancing a 40-50 hr a week job, National Guard duty, and playing in a band. Plus I had my son.

In my 30s, I pared down a lot of that stuff, and worked a little less, so found more time for gaming. Started gaming with my son as well, which was awesome.

At 40, I just have a heart issue, so I haven't been working since December. So now I have all the time in the world. LOL

I’m still in my twenties but you’ve hit my situation on the head. Man, when I was younger, I gamed so much. I grew up on DOOM, SimTower, Quake, Tribes and countless others. I’m 28 now, almost 29, and ai just got married. Brand new gaming PC, tons of games but I’m working hard at a new job and I want to spend time with my wife in the evenings. Plus, I’m old at heart and go to bed early LOL. No idea how I stayed up late gaming when I was younger.

I keep telling myself I am going to make time for gaming because I still have plenty of fun when I do, but I just never end up doing it. Without prying much, I hope your heart issue gets better sir. In the meantime, enjoy the GAMES (and life) LOL
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - KillerGoose - 10-20-2021, 10:37 PM