Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(10-28-2021, 03:15 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: So my cousin, who is a huge Nintendo fan, had his Switch finally crap out on him. Ended up swapping him my Switch and a bunch of physical games like Dread, BotW, Skyward Sword, Ori & The Will of the Wisps, FFX-X2 Remaster, South Park The Fractured But Whole, and a few digital gems like Borderlands Handsome Collection and Prison Architect for his rarely played PS4 Pro w physical copies of Horizon Zero Dawn, Nathan Drake Collection, Neir Automata, Shantae Half Genie Hero, and digital (until i beat them and pad my gamerscore and his profile is deleted) Doom, RE2, RE2 Revelations. I know Nintendo games hold their trade in value way more than other platforms, so he made out a little better if you look at it that way, but I’m happy, he’s happy, and thats what matters!

thats a good deal i believe PS announced all games next year will be cross gen... So you wont miss out on newer games they will play on your PS4... (that might just be their first party stuff would have to look it up)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 10-28-2021, 04:49 PM