Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(10-28-2021, 08:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well I know it's all subjective, but I think the kinks have been overblown just a tad online (imagine that), and I'm certainly no fanboy. I think the price hike (for anyone not interested in AC DLC) is ridiculous.

That said, the fog removal was done because fog was mostly used as a trick to hide poor draw distance in N64 games. With the much improved frame rates and draw distance, not as much need for fog.

There's something to the input lag. I believe I heard it's around .150 at times with a Bluetoothed controller, and that can be noticeable for some...but I think it's okay for most of these games.

The one problem I think they really need to work on is button mapping. I found it pretty easy to acclimate with a Pro Controller, but not everyone is going to feel that way. We should have options. Not just with button mapping, but also screen size, CRT filter, etc.

Thats good to know. AC is mostly for the wife at this point. If she wants the DLC I'll just consider it an added bônus that I get some N64 games.

I'll certainly get it when DK64 gets there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - CKwi88 - 10-29-2021, 01:35 PM