Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(11-01-2021, 01:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Games coming this month

Animal Crossing DLC -11/5
Call of Duty Vanguard -11/5
Forza Horizon 5 (xbox) -11/9
Jurassic World Evolution 2 - 11/9
GTA trilogy Remaster - 11/11 (gta3 going to psnow gta san andras going to gamepass)
Skyrim Anniversary Edition 11/11
Microsoft Flight Sim GOTY (xbox) (free update if you own the game) -11/18
Deaths Door (ps) 11/23
Battlefield 2042 - 11/19
Oddworld Soulstorm (xbox) 11/29

There is more not listed but figured these be the highlights.
I think FF14 has an expansion coming too.

https://kotaku.com/video-game-release-dates-1847958863?scrlybrkr=210f49c1

Xbox's/Halos 20th Anniversary has an event on the 15th of november.

The Game Awards show is 12/7

I may go back to FF14 when that expansion comes out. Its actually one online game that handles okay on my hotspot internet. My problem is my account is authenticator protected on an old phone I don’t have access to anymore and I don’t feel like going through the rigmarole of calling them and going through a bunch of bs to get it back. I’ve had it since Early Release back when 2.0 released and all my progression was on ONE character. Recipes, gil, some rare equipment from Hard Mode raid encounters, etc. I haven’t made up my mind completely yet on coming back, but if I do, I’ll be rerolling on a new server and speed running through storylines to get up to recent content.

On a side note, I bought a cheap copy of PS4 God of War, the nordic themed one, and I absolutely love this game. I played it way back in the day but didn’t get too far and wasn’t too impressed. But this recent play through has completely changed my mind. Best God of War to date in my opinion and I’m looking forward to Ragnarok if and when they announce it!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - The D.O.Z. - 11-03-2021, 07:53 PM