Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(11-17-2021, 10:55 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've considered phychonauts a few times. Definitely an interesting concept for a game.

I haven't played Hades yet, but my old co-worker used to go on and on about it. The more I hear about it, the more I think I'll need to watch some gameplay and at least see if I'll like it.

I was big into the 1st LoU...but when I heard they (SPOILER ALERT)...

...killed off Joel pretty much immediately, my interest level went to zero. I did always feel like the story of that game was a bit overrated too, though. It's really just a Walking Dead clone, with it's whole premise and the brutality.

It's very fun, if you're a fan of the genre. Rougelikes aren't for everyone since they can be repetitive. But Hades works the story to fit in with that and it doesn't feel like a repetetive grind. At least to me, and assuming by the praise it's gotten I'd say for most people it's not a draining chore to play.

But I'm a guy who can grind near endlessly sometimes. I got a few full primal ancient gear sets in diablo 3 so I may not be the best to speak on repetitiveness in games lol. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - MasonDT70 - 11-17-2021, 11:11 PM