Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(12-17-2021, 12:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Diablo 2 Resurrected had some similar issues at first not an issue anymore though.

They pulled FF14 off the marketplaces for now

All could have been avoided had they just added a couple new servers per data center. Now they are losing money not being able to sell their game. I feel bad for the fans of this game who can’t play. The ones who preordered and work long days. Come home and can’t even play because it takes an hour (or more) to log in. It’ll die down eventually and sales will resume but just a little bit of foresight could have prevented this or mitigated it a bit better, in my opinion. I mean they HAD to know WoW is dead /dying right? That WoW refugees would be coming over in droves. Along with the RMT/Goldsellers. Your game was already popular BEFORE this, plan for it! They stress tested these servers somewhat recently and evidently were satisfied with what they had.

I’m not trying to dog Yoshi P and the fine folks at Square Enix. The fact that he wrote a letter to fans / subscribers detailing issues and what they are doing to rectify them goes above and beyond anything any other MMORPG dev team would do. Most would just release their expansion then go on a nice long vacation or move onto another project with an “oh well” attitude. So kudos to Yoshi P and his team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - The D.O.Z. - 12-17-2021, 01:58 PM