Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(01-22-2022, 12:40 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Lol. Microsoft bought Blizzard. WoW is TERRIBLE now, has been for years. And from what I understand Blizzard, as a company, is a mess right now. Fans can’t wait for another “remastered” Warcraft RTS they barely work on and charge full price for! Or another Overwatch and its toxic community! What it takes to play WoW Classic is highway robbery on the Borderlands 3 DLC level. A subscription on top of a subscription?! Thats some bullshit right there!

Meanwhile, Square Enix and the WoW-Killer “FFXIV” just keep plugging along.  I don’t see Sony buying Square Enix any time soon.

yeah they are gonna clean sweep the upper levels of management...   Bring activision back instead of just being a COD machine lol.   

But yeah Activision Blizzard was a sinking ship and they were shopping themselves out./.  (EA was looking too at purchasing them too)   

Of all the overlords that could have bought them MS is probly the best place with phil spencer running the gaming division. Hopefully they can turn it around but it will be a few years before we really see anything i think heck it will probly be 18 months before the deal completes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 01-24-2022, 10:46 AM