Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(01-24-2022, 02:55 PM)magikod Wrote: blizzard has gone down the tube past few years..

D3 was a total cash-grab bullshit game...

Starcraft 2 remastered, Diablo 2 remastered only good blizzard products past year or two...

WoW, cant say much havent played in years.

D3 and then making D4 lol....Blizzard needs to go back to roots like D2, Starcraft:Broodwar, Warcraft 3:TFT

not this bullshit new games that suck but us blizzard fans buy them cause were loyal.

D3 was the worst of all....

I feel the opposite. D3 played well on console. I had a lot of fun leveling seasonal characters, finding different gearsets, rare gear sets, then leveling another class and doing it again. I felt its gameplay was far superior to D2. D2, to me, is a nostaligic cash grab. The only food thing I can say about it is it isnt $50+

Its the games like that supposed remaster of Warcraft that was the LAZIEST “remaster” ever and the double sub fee just to play WoW Classic that just really irks me about them though. Overwatch was okay, but had a super toxic community and games like Paladins were FTP and was a better product.

I can’t speak on the RTS Starcraft games or Hearthstone as I have never played them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - The D.O.Z. - 01-25-2022, 12:16 AM