Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(01-25-2022, 12:16 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I feel the opposite. D3 played well on console. I had a lot of fun leveling seasonal characters, finding different gearsets, rare gear sets, then leveling another class and doing it again. I felt its gameplay was far superior to D2. D2, to me, is a nostaligic cash grab. The only food thing I can say about it is it isnt $50+

Its the games like that supposed remaster of Warcraft that was the LAZIEST “remaster” ever and the double sub fee just to play WoW Classic that just really irks me about them though. Overwatch was okay, but had a super toxic community and games like Paladins were FTP and was a better product.

Agree with you on Diablo 3 and 2.....    Diablo 3 had a much better End Game imo.  and could switch builds on the fly

Never tried overwatch but Starcraft/warcraft(rts)  are or were a lot of fun cannot speak on the remasters there... heard bad things though.

Those types of issues are hopefully in the past or will be with new ownership
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 01-25-2022, 01:03 PM