Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(02-22-2022, 03:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Basically will be Open World Dark Souls...

But suppose to be a little more accepting to new players.. (but expect it to be closer to dark souls than skyrim lol)

Well good news TES6 should go into full development by the end of the year...  So at most 2025 or 26  if they aren't starting from scratch

We will Also Get Avowed (maybe 2023) Open world based in the universe of Pillars of Eternity.  

And Fable  (maybe late 23-early 24  if i had to guess)

I am the guy (and i know there are a lot like me) that got killed by pigs in Dark Souls and never touched the game again.  Hopefully it is forgiving lol.  

Starfield will be a good holdover for me until TES6.  I like the idea of it in space as I bet it would be so much easier to just tack on another galaxy then to release an entirely new game every 6-10 years.  I also like space sims (like Stellaris) so it'll be fun.  

I've never heard of Get Avowed or playing Pillars of Eternity (but the latter I know my brother loves)  Fable was an exciting game but I only ever played the first one and about all i remember was chain lightning was OP.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - basballguy - 02-22-2022, 03:51 PM