Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(02-22-2022, 03:51 PM)basballguy Wrote: I am the guy (and i know there are a lot like me) that got killed by pigs in Dark Souls and never touched the game again.  Hopefully it is forgiving lol.  

Starfield will be a good holdover for me until TES6.  I like the idea of it in space as I bet it would be so much easier to just tack on another galaxy then to release an entirely new game every 6-10 years.  I also like space sims (like Stellaris) so it'll be fun.  

I've never heard of Get Avowed or playing Pillars of Eternity (but the latter I know my brother loves)  Fable was an exciting game but I only ever played the first one and about all i remember was chain lightning was OP.  

Lol the Pigs in dark souls 2 were a pain especially since your starting weapon usually couldnt swing in a way to hit them lol...

Very excited about Starfield too.   im sure ill be playing that for a long long time.

Avowed - is gonna be like Obsidians version of skyrim 
Fable is gonna be a reboot so no idea how closely it will be to the originals

Whenever Xbox's next Showcase is since e3 is cancelled we should get a lot of news. Like Release dates (for the 2022 games at least) lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 02-22-2022, 04:39 PM