Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-01-2022, 11:04 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: As a far of Dark Souls... And open world RPGs

They successfully combined both...  Im only about 13 hours in but i really have been enjoying it so far.

It has everything that made dark souls fun...  Weapon/armor customization    Solid sword play and magic abilities.   and of course tight unforgiving combat.

Open world aspects mean more little bosses like each cave has its own little boss.  And exploring is beneficial as i found an item that was just for the 1st Major boss fight.

There are new mechanics that make some things more managable.  But the game will still smash your face in... Ive died a ton.  and its great.

So that's all I'm hearing on the Mass Effect FB group....people saying they're dying a ton.  Some loving it....some stressed out and perhaps loving it.

Can you turn down the difficulty?  I like to enjoy stories, I don't like needing extra high blood pressure meds when I play my games.  Those days are long over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Stewy - 03-01-2022, 03:40 PM