Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-01-2022, 03:40 PM)Stewy Wrote: So that's all I'm hearing on the Mass Effect FB group....people saying they're dying a ton.  Some loving it....some stressed out and perhaps loving it.

Can you turn down the difficulty?  I like to enjoy stories, I don't like needing extra high blood pressure meds when I play my games.  Those days are long over.

(there is no difficulty setting)
The story in these games are very vague generally its mostly about the combat... (Story is generally told thru cryptic npc dialog... Item descriptions and placement...)
(The Lore itself is usually pretty deep but you gotta look for it... For instance You fight a common soldier... If you keep killing him eventually you will get all his gear... Each piece of gear will give you a little bit of the story.) There are some lore masters on Youtube who do excellent job of trying to piece everything together and tell a story... "vaatividya" one of my favorites

Now you can make this game as hard as you want for yourself.. (playing a certain way, not leveling etc.)   But there are ways to make things easier if you need it.

1. The tried and true method of Farming and overleveling..
2. Summon Help.. (double edge sword really as enemies get more health when you summon a buddy... so make sure they aint dead weight lol)
3. In game summons (you can summon ghost sprit npcs to help you at most locations)  some do decent damage but their main thing is distractions.
4. Play your way.... it will still be hard but you can at least enjoy it the way you want.. 
Archer... Sure
Mage...  very popular.
Melee only...    Can be done.
A Little of Everything (me)

you can level your skills and your weapons...   Overlevel your stats if needed.

But the biggest thing is just learning from your mistakes and adapting to the situation.   (if there is 20 guys standing there dont run into the middle of it... use an arrow to get the attention of a few at a time etc...)

You will die... alot   But will you Rise and Overcome.....

Arise Now Ye Tarnished.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 03-01-2022, 04:26 PM