Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-02-2022, 10:21 PM)basballguy Wrote: Ok i bought this game.  I don't wanna say i have complaints but this game seems to have the same problem i have with most games and that's targeting in combat.  BOTW i feel like  does it really well whereas other games it's just so clunky (like this one).....maybe i'm just doing it wrong.  

Other than that, it seems like a fun game so far...though I'm not actually sure what i should be doing so i'm just killing, exploring, and leveling.  

there is settings you can change to help... But if you have auto lock on   ON then once you are locked on to something dont touch the right joystick or it will switch to another target...

Im still playing around with that myself

Basically your doing what you should... Explore for a while... level up kill what you can loot what you can.. Even if you die if you managed to loot something you keep it. Big thing with these games is when you die is to try to recover your "runes" they will be dropped where you died. (if you die before recovering they are gone)

If you notice the kinda lightenbolt next to the sites of grace it kinda directs you along the main "story" path....

You follow them to a ruined church were you get a summoning bell from an npc very useful.
And then to the wall where if you rest you'll get your horse summon skill.

First major boss is in the storm castle. but plenty to do first.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 03-03-2022, 09:38 AM