Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-03-2022, 07:00 PM)basballguy Wrote: I bolded the tip i appreciated (no comment necessary)

Back to the targeting...i started with a sword/shield dude but i got tired of doing a square dance with an enemy that was point blank to not swing and miss.  I ended up switching to a caster dude and my issue here is if they are in melee range then there seems to be no auto locking of a target for casting or using projectiles.  I quite literally have to run away, turn around, and fire....i can't just side step and shoot...though as i type this i guess i could try the backwards jump thing to create space...I feel like it should be easier to shoot someone in the face.  :)

And yes, i know i could switch to a sword and melee fight but I don't wanna have to swing 65 times to do the damage one projectile can do.  

Targeting is quite literally my only complaint though.  Seems like a good game so far.  However, I lose interest in video games almost as fast as LeBron loses interest in winning games.  So we'll see how far i can play.

lol  im not very far myself yet but going exploring again this weekend...  

Weather being nice might force some yard work though =( 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 03-04-2022, 09:43 AM