Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-04-2022, 11:27 PM)basballguy Wrote: ok I don't understand why the continuous Dark Souls references?  Is it the same publisher or same universe or what?  

Separately, what level were you when you beat the first boss?  I think i was 30 (just trying to gauge myself)

First boss  Marghit?   i think i was 22 or 25 somewhere in there(but took me several tries and a summon to help)... Since then i have just gone back out in the open world starting area and to the east and south to explore....  I have not finished the first main castle yet.

But congrats on beating him @ 30 i see people that have power leveled themselves to over 100 before they even made an attempt =(

There are caves everywhere with useful items inside.

And the item you use to see summon signs can easily be crafted so dont fear using them

For all the Dark souls references

Fromsoftware the creators of this game.. Also created

Demon Souls (the original)
Dark Souls 1-3
Sekiro
Elden Ring.

Elden ring mechanics are heavily based on Dark souls and Sekiro combined. They have made things a lot easier and simplier overall.
Runes = Souls etc
controller layout and menu layout is the same
Site of Grace works like Bonfires do in dark souls.

Other than the story Changing setting and such this could have been dark souls 4 (but probly easier to change the title and lore than to tip toe around all the exisiting stuff)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 03-08-2022, 11:42 AM