Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-23-2022, 02:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Walmart has a Series X available if you go online if anyone here is looking... Good luck (was there as of 20 minutes ago)

For the longest time I had been looking at how much the Series X goes on the Walmart store. Routinely seeing $650 all the way up to $800+ by scalpers. Time goes by, and Monday I see an article mentioning that Walmart had the Series X in stock. I give a chuckle and think "let's see how fast they went and how much the scalpers are selling for." To my shock, there I see available for the MSRP of $499. FOMO hits, and I buy. Will be arriving on Saturday. Going to run out and buy physical copies of Halo: Infinite and Elden Ring. 

Yesterday as my wife and I are lying in bed after putting our three month old daughter down I have a moment of clarity: I have zero time to play any game that can not be picked up and played in15 minute stretch maximums. LOL

Debating between offering it to my brother/selling it (for the exact price I paid of course) or letting it sit in the box for a while until my daughter sleeps at more predictable times. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - CKwi88 - 03-23-2022, 02:56 PM