Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-23-2022, 02:56 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: For the longest time I had been looking at how much the Series X goes on the Walmart store. Routinely seeing $650 all the way up to $800+ by scalpers. Time goes by, and Monday I see an article mentioning that Walmart had the Series X in stock. I give a chuckle and think "let's see how fast they went and how much the scalpers are selling for." To my shock, there I see available for the MSRP of $499. FOMO hits, and I buy. Will be arriving on Saturday. Going to run out and buy physical copies of Halo: Infinite and Elden Ring. 

Yesterday as my wife and I are lying in bed after putting our three month old daughter down I have a moment of clarity: I have zero time to play any game that can not be picked up and played in15 minute stretch maximums. LOL

Debating between offering it to my brother/selling it (for the exact price I paid of course) or letting it sit in the box for a while until my daughter sleeps at more predictable times. 

i wouldnt post anything here that was above retail...

Halo multiplayer matchers last about 12 minutes.... so you will always have time for one of those.

Elden ring You can definately die in 15 minutes lol...    several times in fact.

Ive been trying to let people know that i know have been looking...  As the chip shortage is expected to continue deep into 2023 maybe longer depending on the war
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 03-23-2022, 03:50 PM