Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-28-2022, 02:51 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Bagged my first boss this morning. Lion-esque dude at the castle to the south. Kind of got sidetracked searching for smithing stones after noping out of that first ascent towards the castle. Might try to progress the story as I seem to be locked out of getting past +3.

Don't know if I'll have the patience to do my first playthrough 100% guideless like I did with the Souls trilogy. Those games were already pretty big. Elden Ring is just on a completely different scale.

Just make sure to take your time exploring as they hide those Caves on the walls pretty well.     

Youll find lots of those stones in the different caves and dungeons  And eventually a Merchet will have unlimited to sell.

Just take each section in chunks... Clear out that island to the south you found..  And everything around Starting Area.  (greenish on map)   

Then you can push into the Castle or you can go around that castle if you dont want to tackle it yet.

There is an Item in one of the caves that helps in the First Major boss fight in that castle.      (its a cave on the river)  enjoy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 03-28-2022, 03:06 PM