Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-29-2022, 04:38 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Is this your first 'Souls' game? If so, I understand the frustration. My first was Dark Souls 3, took me about two hours to beat the first boss. Eventually made it to New Game +7 though, then did a fresh run and beat the two dlcs. Midir can still freak off (until I looked up an incredible magic build to beat that sob).

I'll be downloadin Elden Ring here soon tho. Been playin some other games but I am ready for it now. 

If you played all the Dark souls you will see a lot of fimilar aspects as far as mechanics.    hard to describe which its most like... There are parts that are like DS2 and parts like DS1/3 and then you have the sekiro influence of sneaking and the stamina breaks.

They brought back powerstancing.   (from ds2)  weapon arts from 3 (which can now be moved from weapon to weapon)

They also made it so you cannot be invaded unless you are cooping.  or use an item to allow invasions.

lots of subtle changes but all seem to work really well.
oh and dedicated jump button 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 03-31-2022, 11:14 AM