Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-31-2022, 02:22 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I won't lie, sometimes I feel like it is a little too Dark Souls? I'm still yet to get deep into the mechanics of the game, as I just entered Stormveil Castle at level 16 (Still, F*** Margit).

Can't wait to find a merchant that sells smithing stones. Really want to experiment with other weapons (dude in the castle dropped a Halberd, hoping they're as good as the dark knight weapons in DS1). Kind of hard to swap out the broadsword +5 right now because my stat scaling is ass. 

Love the dedicated jump button though. 

oh i dont think i killed Margit till i was mid 30s...   

So you will find merchants that sell things and bell bearings you can take back to round table hold and give to an npc there that expands what they sell.

Farm some runes and up a level are two they are pretty cheap at the lower levels.     just make sure to aways prioritize retrieving runes when you die to avoid losing that time.     

I would save the little golden rune[1][2] etcs till you need just a few souls to buy something at a hard to get to merchant or a bit short of a level.   then use them...  i also recommened when you have enough souls to level to do so if your near a site of grace. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 03-31-2022, 03:17 PM