Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-31-2022, 03:17 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: oh i dont think i killed Margit till i was mid 30s...   

So you will find merchants that sell things and bell bearings you can take back to round table hold and give to an npc there that expands what they sell.

Farm some runes and up a level are two they are pretty cheap at the lower levels.     just make sure to aways prioritize retrieving runes when you die to avoid losing that time.     

I would save the little golden rune[1][2] etcs till you need just a few souls to buy something at a hard to get to merchant or a bit short of a level.   then use them...  i also recommened when you have enough souls to level to do so if your near a site of grace. 

I'm so used to equipment being equally, if not more, important than Soul (Rune?) Level in previous entries. So my priority for rune spending has been the cracked pots, incantations (did not have access to round table place until Margit had bent me over a few times) and other things. Probably going to try to hit 30 now though to get the stat reqs for some of these weapons and be a little less squishy.

Are there respecs in the game?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - CKwi88 - 03-31-2022, 03:23 PM