Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(04-05-2022, 01:58 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: My first playthrough of every souls game has been a paladin-esque build. I started with the Confessor as they start with a healing spell, pretty simple weapon in the broadsword, and a 100% physical block shield. It's just good for going through the start slowly and getting acclimated to the mechanics of the game. I've always said that it's not really that these games are hard, they just have a high learning curve

My build is very non-committal at the moment. I think out of 23 levels I think only 4 have gone into something other than vigor or endurance. 17 faith for lightning spear has it trending in that direction though. I'll probably put my next 7 points into endurance, then start to think about str/dex/fth to test out new weapons. I do like how even jf you don't have the stats to use a weapon you can swing it around to see the moveset. But it is tough to move on to other weapons though as my broadsword is +7 and I can't even buy 1s or 2s to get other weapons comparable yet. Need to find a merchant that sells stones.

i started as a prisoner but as soon as i figured out i needed faith for pyro i leveld it...   Lol   and there is a sword that takes 24 int and 24 fth

i always build first melee and pyro except this time magic was first... Ill probly do mostly pyro in NG+....

At the warmaster shack rest till its night and the npc is gone...  might need to pass time to night then rest again.

Something that might not be well explained if you are just short of like a strenght requirment you can probly use it with 2 hands instead of 1 just fine.

Power stancing can be done when you have 2 similar weapons and 150% of each requirement (so if 10 str you need 15 etc...) unlocks new move sets.

I havent even really messed with the weapon arts that much yet besides collecting them
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 04-05-2022, 02:27 PM