Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(04-11-2022, 12:24 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Some things I learned this past week in Elden Ring

You can charge (some?) Incantations.
You can cast incantations on horseback. Sure made the dragon/tree sentinel fights much easier 

I do have access to the legacy dungeon in Liurnia, but am derping around a bit before. Sure glad I did, as I stumbled upon the bell bearing and can now buy the stones to upgrade to +6. Upped my dex to 18 to mess around with other weapons. Dual-wielding is a lot of fun, and the guard breaks make it quite viable. Still wish (ever since DS2) That you could block with both weapons as well.

Currently somewhere underground? With horrifying giant ants. 

Yeah then horse back took a while to figure out...  you can swithc between left and right hand with the 2handed weilding tectnique..   Hold Y and press Lb to switch to left hand etc...   And then normal left bumper swings on the left side instead of right (still getting the handle of that)

I can currently Buy Sombers up to [4] and  normals Stones upto [4].... (which upgrades normal weapons to +12)   
You found better stones?  lol i  might have missed some.

I just finished all the underground Areas.       Deep Root Depths (Fia questline) was the last one i had...  Still need to kill Mohg i believe  so not quite all done there yet i guess.

Finished Volcano manor and Rya's Questline i think and the surrounding areas.   (but killed the final boss before doing all invasions and lost one invasion off the map... Just FYI but a ng+ pain point now )

In the captial which blocks access to the giants mountain beyond...    Havent found the sewers beneath yet or any bosses in the captial yet.     ITs a big place.

Still have to do the 3 summons infront of the giant pot in Caelid
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 04-11-2022, 12:38 PM