Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(04-21-2022, 11:35 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Got a forced update. Booted up the game again and I lost about 5 hours of gameplay. Granted, 3 of those were probably toying with respeccing my character and trying out different weapons that I ended up not really liking, so I guess it's a win in that it saved me 2 of the respect items.

Just got up to the Atlus Plateau. Still a pretty noncommital build at level 45, but I have a feeling the game is going to force me to make a choice between str/dex/fth soon. While my weapons are probably overlevelled, the scaling with base str/dex and minimum faith just isn't outputting enough damage to handle more than one big enemy at a time.

Should have spent the 100k in smithing stones/upgrades in levels I guess. Especially considering after all of it I came right back to the broadsword/lordsworn straight sword combo.

45 is a bit lower than i would expect for the Plateau.   

Have you cleared out Caelid?

Think ill be switching to a Fire build here.. (maybe after i beat the fire giant) pyro has always been my favorite in these games. althought the magic is pretty great a mage can beat things down with magic melee spells.

Been using Moonviel as it scales with Strenght and Int and i have 40/40 of those.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 04-21-2022, 11:57 AM