Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(04-21-2022, 12:12 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I think I beat the field boss at the Minor Erdtree but that's about it. The game hasn't really thrown me in that direction. Plus the scarlet rot was giving me Blighttown PTSD.

Liurnia seemed logical after Stormveil. When I ran into Renni (Ranni? The chick who gives you the bell) I went back and finished Siofra (stumbled into it earlier but I was still around 20), although I don't think I found a "real" boss (fog wall) just 2 field bosses, the moose and the zombie-esque dragon thing. The sites of grace pointed me towards Atlus, so here I am. 

Most of the enemies in Atlus have been manageable, minus the two Sentinels and the dragon. But if there are 2 or more of those annoying death blight enemies they can really rock my s**t.

I'll probably just sink the next 20 levels or so into dex and make keen weapons so I get some scaling. I found Wrath of Gold, which by its description sounds like this game's Wrath of the Gods, but I doubt sinking 15 levels into faith will be worth it. Holy infusion was underwhelming on anything not undead, and I just use magic to buff the broadsword +15 or kite enemies with lightning spear.

I think i did Stormviel  then the Academy... then went to Caelid and did the feastival with Radahn  (which opens another area in the Sofia Well underground location)  Then volcano manor. But i dont know if there is a correct route lol...   Capital only requires you to kill 2 shard bearers not really caring which 2.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 04-21-2022, 12:35 PM