Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-09-2022, 11:58 AM)Stewy Wrote: Currently playing AC: Valhalla.  Not huge AC fan, but with their move toward being more RPG'ish, and the reviews, I thought I would give it a go.

It's been pretty good so far.  I've only ever played AC Black Flag before.  I like pirates.  :)  

So...my 2 day thoughts (not review) about 25 hours in.
- I want more story, but I am primarily a story guy, so take that for what it's worth.
- Eivore isn't much of an assassin, and yes I know this is a complaint from die hard AC fans, but this is more hack slashy than stealthy.  I wish they had married the two better.  More AC like in big towns, more hack slashy out in the open.
- I like the settlement building element, even if it is very elementary.

I'm enjoying it thus far.  Just enough variety to not seem repetitive.  I'll see how it matures as I go on.

Loved Valhalla.  Put 200 hours in with all DLC.. (clearing all little things to do off the map)   still got some river raids i can do.

Havent tried the newest DLC. waiting for the sale

Quite a few hours was just me chilling and fishing... or setting a waypoint and letting the boat sail itself while i listen to them sing
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 05-09-2022, 12:02 PM