Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
I finally got the Xbox Series X today! Got the Series S couple years ago after two original Xbox 1s crapped out. But Im stoked to get it.

Interesting note on this though. Went to Microsoft few days back and put order in, with expediate delivery 1-2 business days. They charged my card, but I didnt hear anything back specific. It just said Pending, and June 7th. So I cancelled. Card got immediate refund.

I went to Newegg just to see early yesterday morning (Thursday), and for $60 more I got another controller which knowing Microsoft controller hardware, I'll be using come next year. But I also got the delivery this afternoon (Friday). Literally got it about 36 hours after placing order.

So definitely will be checking out quite a few XS games, as I got 1 month of Gamepass that has quite a few on it, like Forza, Flight SImulator, Ori.

Then Elden Ring. Been putting it off because I want to play it in at least 60 fps. And then later this year, STALKER 2, so stoked for that one, as I loved the original on pc way back when.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Millhouse - 05-13-2022, 06:45 PM