Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-16-2022, 10:44 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: The performance is smooth, but the Series X certainly doesn't sustain 60 fps. PS5 is better, but also doesn't sustain 60 fps all that well.

It's hardly been noticeable to me, but Mills seems to want that 60 fps, a check the Series X can't cash.

It really depends on the game and what it can support as well. Unfortunately games in general have also fallen victim to Covid these last two years, which has limited/slowed down developers in taking advantage of this new gen era. But the hardware is there for 60 fps to 120 fps, so it'll take time for games to catch up as they usually do with every generation of consoles, so Im not worried there.

On a side note, I mainly went with Xbox over PS5 because I have invested too much into movies, games, friend list, but mainly the movies. And I have it all synced with my computer and phone as well, which makes it all convenient. PS5 however does have games I want to play like God of War and Bloodborne from few years back (sighs at console exclusives).
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Millhouse - 05-16-2022, 11:54 AM