Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-16-2022, 11:54 AM)Millhouse Wrote: It really depends on the game and what it can support as well. Unfortunately games in general have also fallen victim to Covid these last two years, which has limited/slowed down developers in taking advantage of this new gen era. But the hardware is there for 60 fps to 120 fps, so it'll take time for games to catch up as they usually do with every generation of consoles, so Im not worried there.

On a side note, I mainly went with Xbox over PS5 because I have invested too much into movies, games, friend list, but mainly the movies. And I have it all synced with my computer and phone as well, which makes it all convenient. PS5 however does have games I want to play like God of War and Bloodborne from few years back (sighs at console exclusives).

Sounds like me and my inability to switch from Android to iPhone LOL  I would have gone with PS5 over Series X, but I still have yet to even see a PS5 in a store. 

I will say that I have enjoyed the quick start feature and the backwards compatibility with the X Box though. 

And Elden Ring runs just fine. It's not like you'll run into Blighttown-esque frame drops or anything. Who knows, maybe they can release some patches going forward to get even better performance. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - CKwi88 - 05-16-2022, 12:26 PM