Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-12-2022, 09:23 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Starfield and Redfall reportedly delayed until 1st half 2023...    these were two of the games that were suppose to fill out Xbox lineup this year... be interesting to see what they do to fill the void

If their recently trends are anything to go by, they'll buy another company. Lol

(05-16-2022, 11:25 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Yeah I was reading they halted production of Stalker 2 for the time being, completely forgot the makers of the game are in Ukraine. So probably wont be out til next year. And thanks for that tip for upgrading to Gamepass. Definitely look into that mainly because of Flight Simulator on it.

Yeah, had that realization myself awhile back. Was like "I haven't heard any updates on STALKER 2 in awhi-- oh. Right."

(05-16-2022, 04:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Finally finished my First Playthru of Elden ring lol.. (its really the only thing i have played since it released in february)

215 ish hours Level 201 after a bit of farming after the last boss was probly 181 when my and my buddy killed him.

dont let my hours scare you off...  Others have platinumed the game in less than 70 hours..

They add a lot of new things to help you along your way... And a few new tricks/traps for you too....    

Any build can work. and can be OP

Got burned out not too long after finishing The Capital. Felt like the areas to the East were a whole lot more linear/pathed and the snow areas were a whole lot of reusing of previous enemies just made more annoying/dangerous/spongy to remove a lot of the progress I felt I had made in getting better and stronger.

Probably didn't help that I was wandering around all the earlier areas very thoroughly so I had put a ton of time into the game at that point and was just needing to play a different game. Haven't gone back to it since.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - TheLeonardLeap - 05-17-2022, 10:47 AM