Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-20-2022, 01:20 PM)Stewy Wrote: I loaded up Skyrim Anniversary - it's the same with slightly and generally unnoticeable better graphics....was disappointed.  Wasn't paying for the extra stuff.  Why pay 30$ for the same game.....again and again......and again.  I've bought that damn thing 4-5 times.....not giving Beth another dime until we get a new game out of them.

I currently bouncing between Stardew, ME3 Insanity run, and AC Valhalla.....depends on my mood.  I want to love AC:V, but it is so redundant like most AC games.

I really like some aspects of Valhalla and didnt like some others...  Combat was really good. River raids where fun.  Just little things like sailing up the rivers and fishing were fun and enjoyable. (you can fish with your bow too lol)   

The map was huge all of england pretty much and then they add ireland later lol..       so large amounts of land to cover.  and unfortunately for this game the setting of england isnt as interesting as say egypt or ancient greece.   But as a huge fan of "The Last Kingdom" Show. i loved the story here.    

I do have 1 chievo left to go do in Andromeda that shouldn't take very long.  maybe ill run thru that again first.
oh yeah add the ME Trilogy to my list lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 05-20-2022, 01:25 PM