Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-23-2022, 10:46 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I'm at what I can only assume is the final boss of Elden Ring. Pretty sure I haven't explored at least 20% of the map and certainly missed a few demigods. Still undecided if I really care to go do that stuff or just finish the game and deal with it on a second playthrough.

Not sure how Elden Ring will hold up on NG+. A little tired of my build and I think I'd prefer to just start from scratch.

You can Respec at the Lady in the Academy.    if you want to change your build.    NG+  basically takes you as you are and drops your key items.

into a slightly harder version of the game.  Depending on your level you will roll over most of NG+    imo...    

I am waiting a bit to see if they add DLC before moving to ng+

When you make it to the Elden Throne for the Second time (in the Second version of the Captial)... You are at the last boss.

The Left section of the Snow field area is a secret area and leads to another secret area... Haligtree.   

3 or 4 underground areas. each with a few ways into them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 05-23-2022, 10:59 AM