Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-23-2022, 11:12 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I've see-sawed on my toon so many times I think I'm down to my last larval tear. That and my starting class  (confessor) would have loads of wasted points for the build I'm interesting in giving a go (arcane/bleed).

I ended up going with a 50/50 INT/FTH build. It hits like a truck, but is very squishy. I can kill just about anything in 2 hits. But I also die to just about anything in one or two hits. I'm sitting at 121, and don't think I'll have too many problems with the final bosses after a few more attempts.

NG+ in Dark Souls 2 was fun with the new enemies and enemy placement, but otherwise NG+ has just been kinda meh for me in the Souls series. I think I'm just going to try out a fresh run and do things in a much different order. I feel like I didn't explore Caelid or the Volcano Manor nearly enough and it would be more fun if I went in on NG again. 

Dark souls 2 is the only one that got NG+ right in that regard... 3 added new rings and stuff +1s and then +2s in NG++  

But DS2 did the best NG+ i agree.    (and if you make it NG+7 the candles in the manor turn blue)

Yeah starting a NG is completely viable if you choose.        my video game hording has me collecting 1 of every item for my character lol..   I at least need 1 more playthru
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 05-23-2022, 11:22 AM