Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(07-07-2022, 09:43 AM)Stewy Wrote: Well, after this convo I looked up where one can get SC1.  Apparently Blizz remastered it, and you can play the original for free on battle.net, though they entice you buy the remastered.  So I've bene enjoying playing SC1.  Im about half way through Episode III (Protoss).

Last $$$ I gave them was for Diablo III, when it came out.  Never bought any expansions or add ones for it.  Played it once, enjoyed it, never went back.  No replay value for me.

Yeah the vanilla diablo 3 didnt have much of an end game but the expansion they did later (i believe was only available on X1/ps4 era) was pretty good for end game content.  but it is just a grind for loot. once you have beaten the game.

Overall i like they way they set up the builds in D3 where you could switch skills easily.   and Builds were almost entirely based on your loot /Selected skills   instead of like D2 where a few mistakes on points could break your character.

But excited to see what Diablo 4 will bring early 2023...

Just dont give any money to diablo immortal. :puke:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 07-07-2022, 09:59 AM