Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(07-11-2022, 12:28 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Welp I finally beat Elden Ring while taking down all the optional bosses too.

I didn't use coop help, but used my Mimic Tear or Black Knife Tiche ashes in pretty much every fight I could. Why? Because there is just too many balancing issues in this current state of the game.

I also did a re-spec after a bit of research, and made the game much more enjoyable and quite easier. I was initially a straightforward strength and dex build, which only got me so far. Then I changed to a heavy dex, and a heavy arcane for a strong bleed build. And then got an education on using a handful of incantations with the Dragonclaw to go with my build, though had to boost faith a bit for the one incantation from the Melania fight, which was massive for the final Elden boss at the end.

Now I am just farming runes and going back making sure I didnt miss anything I will need in case I do a NG+, which I will probably do. Like the other Souls games, I like to be well stocked going into a NG+.

Yeah and good news the made a change so all your bell barings carrying over to the next game (at least the ones for upgrade items) maybe not the ones from specific people.

I spent a lot of time @ end game farming every weapon and armor piece i could get..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 07-11-2022, 10:19 AM