Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(07-14-2022, 09:22 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Yeah the best farm I found for runes was at the Palace place underground, the first site of Grace. Shoot down at the big bird and it runs off cliff for about 11k, then turn around and use the Elden sword that wipes out almost all those one things sitting around with the holy strike skill. With a rune buffer, its over 50k in less than 30 secs. I also saw on utube there are glitches where you can fall off map at certain spots and gain a lot of runes, then teleport back to the grace. But not doing those because too much of an exploit. At least one above the devs put it in the game.

One thing they need to fix which can be super annoying is how in-game messages show up as intended. But you have to manually click Y button to take it off your screen which has cost me  few times when getting ganged up on with message on and im trying to jump or roll out of the way and it wont do it because I didnt hit Y to remove message. Super annoying.

Currently already started NG+, and it's a ton easier. I did another respec, but went high Faith instead of high Arcane, as im using the Elder sword you get from the Elden boss at end of game. Im just mowing thru bosses like Radahn who I struggled a ton with first time. Getting ready to finish up Nokron and the other underground areas I can get to so far. 

i only use the sword swipe now... the bird is less than 100% to hit... I can run use my weapon art immedately turn and run back to the site of grace and repeat..   Boring but Effective and needed if you want to buy enough upgrade stones for 1 of everything lol.

Havent started my NG+ yet waiting for a DLC announcment.

On another note....  I am now at the end of Red Dead 2s story.. Maybe 1 or 2 main missions left if i had to guess....   What a ride (no pun intended) the story is.

I almost don't want to finish it cause i can tell at least 1 thing that will happen.  but i gotta see it thru
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 07-14-2022, 10:01 AM