Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(07-19-2022, 02:07 PM)Stewy Wrote: I literally just started RDRII - any advice for the beginner?  I haven't found it difficult, just not very interesting, but I think I'm still in the prologue.

the very very beginning is super slow....  I think the into took several hours.   When you reach the first main camp south of Valentine you are at Chapter 2.  and the game opens up.     

As i played i made sure to do all the White quest markers as soon as i could as they are optional and can close out if you advance the main quests to far.    

If you bought the Ultimate edition run to valentine asap as there is some free weapons and a horse you can ge from the shops  (if not you will be coming here often enough   but its my main spot for ammo and supplies early)

After that run the Gold Quest...  Ones for Dutch you might save till last  to make sure not to out advance the others but i think you might have to do all the Gold quest no matter the order.

SAVE OFTEN!!!! and rotate slots.  (mainly in case you mess up and want to replay a mission or section as if you die outside a mission you might lose money depending on how and the more money you have the more you lose... Also if your worried about honor i tired to keep my honor as high as possible)

High Honor leads to better discounts and more quest.

Pick up all the items you can and use the health items when in combat to max out your dead eye or health/stamina.

I paid off my bounties as soon as i could minus the 300$ one you start with i waited till i had plenty of cash for that one.

You cant go WEST till the game is over.

Also the game has a lot of random elements/events...   that will play out differently or not exist if you reload.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 07-19-2022, 02:31 PM